Thursday, April 6, 2017

, , ,

I Tried Grove. Here's $10 So You Can Too!

Hey there, y'all!

It's spring! Everything's blooming, the weather is crazy insane around here, and I'm in my element with spring cleaning. 

Not that I need an excuse to clean. I actually like it. A messy house drives me and my hubby crazy, so cleaning is part of my every day schedule. Lately, it's been a little more fun, too! I took advantage of that whole try-Grove-and-get-a-free-spring-set thing. 

It. is. amazing.


Before I tell you why it's been so amazing, I must say, I'm not an official influencer, so I don't make cash off of this blog post. But I still wanted to tell you all about it. And I CAN give y'all $10 to shop with Grove if you sign up through my link. 

$10 is $10. And, once you sign up, you can give YOUR friends $10 and make earnings for FREE cleaning supplies. For a newlywed in the ministry like me, this is a big deal. I'm sure it is for y'all too. Especially those of you who love all-natural products anyway. 

Anyhow...

I got $65 of all-natural products for $20. More on this at the end of the post and how you can do it too.

Here is my first shipment of supplies.


Yes, I was hopping around with excitement. No more headaches from cheap dollar store supplies that smell like commercial bathroom cleaners! And it's cheaper than making my own supplies + saves me time. 


Oh my word. The lemon verbena surface spray and dish soap are pure amazing. It's not actually a lemon scent. It's a lemon verbena scent that is very light, springy, floral without being overpowering, yet still a clean smell. You know it's good when even hubby likes it. 

My kitchen smelled great for hours after I did the dishes and wiped down the counters. And, by great, I mean a light scent -- not an overpowering, chemical one that will give a headache. Just a light fragrance similar to flowers on a spring breeze.

Oh, and they have many different scents to choose from!


Next up is my bathroom hand soap and hand lotion, also from Mrs. Meyers. The scents are lavender and honeysuckle. 

Again, I was really surprised by the scent. The honey suckle is just amazing (no way to describe it) and the lavender was neither that dusty antique lavender or the overpoweringly strong, sleep-inducing scent of lavender essential oil. You just have to experience it for yourself. I really liked them both. 

And you don't actually NEED the lotion after you wash your hands. The soap has olive oil in it and is very moisturizing. I just applied lotion cause I love the honeysuckle scent!


I was pleasantly surprised by the ecover stain remover. I mean, how glamorous can stain remover be?! But it is really nice! It comes with a built-in scrubber, which is super convenient. And it took the stains out of my nice pillows (yeah, eating chocolate on the bed again...) immediately. 

I wasn't expecting much from the laundry softener either, but it really smells amazing! It's another spring scent. I felt like I was back at my grandma's on a warm, breezy day. (Her laundry always smells the BEST, y'all.) Our clothes smell amazing for a long time after!




Method claims to be all-natural derived and planet friendly. Obviously, everyone has their own opinion on what exactly all-natural means. I was satisfied with them. 

The wood cleaner smells like almonds instead of traditional lemon. 

The bathroom cleaners above are all peppermint, with the exception of the shower cleaner, which is peppermint and eucalyptus. And they work beautifully! I was really, really impressed with the glass cleaner. It works better than Windex and smells like peppermints! 

I love the shower cleaner. You just spray-and-go. No rinsing! It cuts down on soap and grime without any scrubbing or rinsing -- which is perfect for me! Also, it smells really good. I like to use the shower cleaner on surfaces too, just 'cause it smells so good!

(Okay, can y'all tell I LOVE good, clean scents?!)


I think it's really cool that every order is signed personally by an employee. And everything was hand packaged very, very carefully on both orders. No spills or complaints there!

I did this thing where I got Grove's limited edition spring set for free and got their VIP trial with free shipping. That's where the $20 came in. I added $20 of products to my cart in order to get their $20 worth free products. Then, my earnings started accumulating so much that I got another $25 to spend. $65 for $20 (and I'm not done earning!) 

But I'd do Grove even if I didn't make product earnings. I'm so happy that I have no more headache-inducing chemicals, my house smells like a spring garden, and even  hubby is really impressed. 

And I love that I can choose so many scents (not found in stores) and everything gets shipped on MY schedule to MY door. Here is my upcoming shipment, where I chose my scents, products, and the day I want it all by. You can plan this around monthly shipments around 3-4 months in advance. This way, you never run out of supplies, vitamins, feminine products, etc. and you don't have to go to the store for them either. 




So here's your $10 so you can try it too! I'd love to hear your results and what your favorite products are!


What's your favorite way to spring clean? 
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Grove is AWESOME! Our family uses it to purchase all of our Meyer cleaning supplies and we love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun, isn't it?! It's like a homemaker's treat box!

      Delete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.