Monday, January 2, 2017

Meraki Box Launch




Today is the day!

I am so thrilled to ring in the new year by launching...the Meraki Box!!!

Exciting announcement! I've been dying to share this with y'all...and today is the official launch day!

Let's ring in 2017 with a monthly subscription box for writers! Introducing the Meraki Box, an affordable, customizable subscription box designed with writers, editors, authors, and literary enthusiasts in mind. Offering FREE shipping. Prices are low--seal in your subscription rate now!

You can read more on the official website.

Or you can check out my newsletter for a condensed version with links. 



Have You Signed Up?! What Do You Think of the Meraki Box? Share in the Comments!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Alicia!
    Your meraki box sounds absolutely wonderful! I think it's a marvelous idea. I love subscription boxes, though I've never been subscribed to one before. Yours will be the first! A writer's box....I just love the idea. :) {{big smiles}} And yours seems reasonable too. :)

    Blessings in Christ,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! God is good! I love subscription boxes and am so thrilled that I can make my own for others now! :) Blessings! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.