Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My December Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Hey, all! I'm popping in during the midst of our Christmas craziness to share my thoughts from my December Ipsy Glam Bag!


Cute, isn't it?!

I love the actual bag!!! It looks like a clutch! It's so soft and adorable.


MAKE Moonlight Primer. This is seriously the coolest primer ever. It goes on black and dries clear, creating a silky, smooth foundation for your...foundation!


This Tarte Cosmetics glossy lip paint is so cool! It's like a gloss that dries into a paint. The color was perfect for me!

NIP&FAB Glycolic Fix Serum. I love serums and this one is awesome! It came in a fairly good sized container that should last a while too. I am super happy to be receiving skin care items as well as makeup!



Hikari Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in Iris. I am not so sure how I feel about this. I know it's supposed to match my eye color (hazel), but I am quite unaccustomed to bold eye colors. We'll see if I end up using it.

NYX Professional Makeup Prismatic Eye Shadow. Okay. So, this is NOT the color I received. I received a kind of cherry pink that is supposed to be holiday festive, but, again, I'm not so into bold eye colors. This is good quality stuff and I may use it in the spring and summer, when I am more likely to use pinkish colors. 

Any thoughts? Do you prefer skin care products or makeup?

Have you signed up to receive your Ipsy Glam Bag yet? If you follow my links, I get points for free makeup! 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.