Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Merry Happenings

It's been a very merry Christmas season!

We made our homebaked gingerbread house with some good friends! 





It's such a blessing to be in a truly God-honoring church with folks that really love the Lord and love others. We are enjoying every minute of it. Words fail to describe how good God was to bring us here. 


I had so much fun decorating a table at the ladies Christmas tea! And it was such a blessing to have dear friends share their companionship and friendship around the table.


The video is not the best quality, but I had so much singing in our church cantata, Christmas On the Air! This piece was my favorite - especially at the end! It was great to pretend to be in a radio choir. 


We had fun sitting in the radio booth after the production. The WARM 88.5 radio jingle is going to be stuck in my head for a long time!


My first creme brule was a success! Torching them was so. much. fun!!! Yes, the apartment is still standing. No, I did not set off any smoke alarms. Yes, my husband was worried.


Pardon the photo bomber and bare feet, but I had to share a photo of my new shirt! It was only $6 on Amazon. I've been wanting one for a looooong time, but these shirts are particularly expensive. It was awesome to finally find a deal!


My parents gave me a Starbucks gift card and Samuel had a day off. Sounds like the perfect combination, eh?



Christmas has been a bit stressful with all that's going on at church, with holiday shopping and baking, and just the sickness that won't go away... Not to mention, Samuel's been working a lot of hours. 

So, my very romantic husband took me downtown to see the bridge lit up and get me out for an hour or two. It was such a lovely treat, and I am so glad he "made" me get away from all my work!!! Isn't he the best?

What have you been doing this Christmas season?

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! Thanks for catching us readers up on your life! It was quite fun seeing the pictures. :)

    Merry Christmas!
    -Bekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have! Thank you for reading it! I really hope we can get together sometime soon! Or do a homeschool convention together!

      Delete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.