Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My November Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Okay, friends! As promised, here is my November Ipsy Glam Bag review!

I was actually much happier with this month's bag than last month's. I liked last month's bag, but this bag was wonderful. Again, as with last month, I love how all of the products that are sent to me are based on my skin tones, hair color, and preferences. Another bonus is that I can review my products and get points for doing so, which I can redeem for additional products. 

I ended up updating my preferences so that I don't get makeup brushes anymore. I don't really need them and I'd much rather receive actual products. 

So here goes! My reviews of all my glam bag goodies!

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner! This was really nice. I liked it better than last month's eye liner, primarily because the brush was not as stiff. It's smudge-proof and perfect for that winged look.


Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional primer. This was great for those t-zone spots that get shiny. It definitely minimized my pores. I loved getting primer, since it's one of those more expensive products I don't really buy. 


Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum. Aaaaaaagh! THIS! I love facial care products, so this was perfect. It goes on so smooth and smells so beautifully of honey! Note: will not work for those allergic to honey. Perfect for priming your face before makeup.


theBalm Cosmetics Mad Lash Mascara. Okay, so I LOVE mascara. And I've tried a bunch of brands. The brush on this one was amazing. Just a few strokes and my lashes were super full without being clumpy or heavy. 


The bag itself was soooooo cute this month! It's like the constellations - only in makeup and brushes shapes! And the zipper has a star on it!


Ciate London Liquid Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick. I really liked this. It does feel like liquid velvet. It dried well, but my lips didn't feel either dry or sticky. It is soft, a beautiful matte, and totally kissable. ;) I would have preferred a softer color, but hey. It's almost winter and bright red lips are totally do-able during the holidays. This is one I'd probably buy more colors in. 

So, what do you think?! You can sign up for your own Ipsy Glam Bag for only $10 total a month. 

Doing my math on how much just regular drugstore makeup costs, I'd say that this is totally worth it if you are trying to get higher quality makeup on a budget. I'm not even close to running out of last month's products. All of this stuff is high quality and will last me a while, even though the products are small sized. It's definitely been fun to try out so many goodies while saving money. And it's so much fun to expect my cute little pink package in the mail each month. 

Do you enjoy makeup? How about facial care products? What product stood out as something YOU would like to try? Share in the comments!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.