Thursday, November 10, 2016

Because...Christmas Is A-Coming!

Are any of you excited that Thanksgiving is coming?! 

I sure am. Hubby and I will be volunteering at the mission on Thanksgiving Day itself. And the day before is *ahem* my birthday. The big 25. I am getting so old...

Anyways.

Hopefully I will have a lot of photos to share in the next week or so. In the mean time, are you looking for books to give to some wonderful friend or family member for Christmas?! If you want a signed edition of one of my titles, now is the time to order! 

Swing by my Amazon author page to check out the book synopsis(es?) and reviews. 


Don't hesitate to comment with your questions! I'd be glad to answer them all! You can also swing by my Facebook page to ask questions. 

I have some author friends I'd like to share with y'all too! Their books are AMAZING. You will not be disappointed by checking them out. 

Erynn's Paige Alder series is so much fun! Check it out! And check out all her books on her Amazon page



I love all of Sarah Varland's books. Check them out


Are you buying books for Christmas? 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.