Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Crazy Life, Wonderful Marriage, and God's Goodness

Special note: I emailed all of the #ModestyMatters winners. If you did not receive an email from me, please leave a comment stating so. Thank you!

It struck me the other day.

I have been married for five months. And, in that time, I have been in three countries, 15+ states (many of which three or four times), traveled to on ministerial work for at least 4 weeks, and been involved in my own church and camp work.

And now we've moved. Yes, moved. Two moves within five months. For some strange reason, I found a white hair the other day. And my eyes look perpetually tired. Moving on...

We'll announce where we are going soon. In the mean time, here are a few photos from the last few weeks! (Sorry the pics are small. None of my photos were on my laptop, which meant quick FB downloads...)


Marriage continues to be wonderful. I love it. In all the craziness of my life, I so appreciate the steadfastness of my husband's love and the amazing relationship we have. We sharpen, encourage, tease, and just love each other. I learn so much from Samuel. And I so appreciate his amazing character and love for the Lord.

And, yeah. That would be Samuel cooking a fork-skewered hot dog over a propane cook top. That's the last time he makes his own lunch... I believe he balanced out the meal with a package of oreos too...


Samuel got to hold his niece for the first time on July 4th! (He was sick when she was born.) We're both so in love. Sigh. I am wanting a baby of my own...


VBS at our wonderful church went well! It was a blessing to be there and participate. I love my church!


My sweet friend sent me some mini essential oils as a little care package. It was so sweet of her. Now I have clove, thieves, lavender, and a blend called Immune Power.


Apologies for my tired look here... Seriously, it was an amazing day. I finally got to meet a gal I've been emailing and texting for four+ years now! We've become such good friends. God was so good to finally let us meet and visit!


Yeah. This little diva. My niece is way too cute. Just way too cute. Such a stylish little star...


Me and my sister Hannah. I love this girl so much. She's a treasure, and I know she is going to do great things for God one day. 

Work on Fuego in the Night has come to a standstill, but I am hoping to get back into writing soon. I cannot wait to share the story with you. I have a feeling that God is going to allow me to incorporate a lot of my personal experiences here lately. It's going to be a hard book to write, but a blessing.

God is so good. I will close with that. Even when life is tough and some pretty bad things come your way, He is there. He is fighting for you. He is loving you. And He knows what you are going through - no matter how bad it is. He is there.

What have you been up to lately? 
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth WilliamsJuly 21, 2016 at 9:50 AM

    I love seeing these updates! I'm so glad you finally got to meet your long-time friend! That had to be an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was. She is such a sweet gal! :) Blessings!

      Delete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.