Friday, March 11, 2016

Adventure Dead Ahead

Hey, y'all!

I'm just popping in to say that my internet has been slow, so photos of my honeymoon have not made it onto the blog yet. However, you can view them HERE by following me on my personal page on FB. I made the photos public. Or you can wait until I upload some here. You might not be able to handle the craziness, though. Just saying...





And...

I am going to be absent for the next month. Samuel and I leave on Monday, Lord willing, for the Philippines! #MissionPhilippines is happening! Pray for us as we conduct VBS, enjoy Holy Week, and work with the churches. Samuel may be preaching around 30 times in 3 weeks, so keep that in prayer also. There may be some FB updates if you want to stay in the loop.

Until next time... Adios!
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Fun!!! I saw on FB that you visited the Alamo and the downtown SA river walk...! I was just there in November... It was so much fun 😃 May the Lord bless your trip to the Philippines and give you safety as you travel as well as many open doors to share the gospel to the people.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.