Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Quick Update...

I am just popping in for a quick update! 

As some of you know, I was very busy with First Baptist Church of Edgewood's annual mission's conference. Brother David Snyder of BIMI preached, we had lots of food and fellowship, and I sang with my choir director for the very last time. I also sang with my fiance for the very last time at my home church. Samuel presented Into All the World Ministries and we did a deaf-dramatic special together, which was fun.

I am now super busy with wedding preparations. We are ten days away, folks! I am so excited and nervous and tired and happy... Yes, I'm a mess. 

If you think of it, pray for our wedding. Pray for the wedding to be beautiful, everything to go amazingly well, and that I will be healthy. My darling Sunday School students have all been sick, so... Yeah. And my auto immune issues have been flaring up. I was on 13 benadryl during the mission's conference and a round of steroids the week before that. Please pray for healing and calm for me! :) God is good - I know He always carries me through.


Hugs to everyone!

Share:

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Alicia! I'll be praying for good health for you both and that everything will go smoothly.

    Blessings!
    -Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayed and will pray that everything will go smoothly, blessed and beautiful, and you will stay healthy!! Many blessings from the Lord with the blessings He knows best to give!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.