Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

Just popping to say two things...

My Knight-in-Shining-Armor, Sir Samuel the Gallant, officially gave me his colors... I shall proudly wear them as he fulfills his commission from the King. There be three and half fortnights until the fulfillment of our plighted troth.


And... We wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! 

It's such a beautiful time of year - remembering our amazing Saviour and His coming as a little baby. He is our Emmanuel: God With Us! He is so good, so worthy of praise. I'm so grateful for a season of remembering Him.


What will you be doing for Christmas?

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Alicia! I enjoy your blog, and your new 'colors' are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.