Monday, November 23, 2015

,

Grace Triumphant Release Day!

Today is the day! Not only is it my 24th birthday, but it is the long-anticipated released date for Grace Triumphant



"Five stars! A fantastic historical adventure with action and a heart-changing message. An exciting tale of intrigue, espionage, piracy, and the harsh realities of life during the slave trade. Meet the hardened young captain of a slaver, his Christian cabin boy, and a girl with a heart of gold in this meticulously researched adventure novel. A good book is a joy to read and a sorrow to end, and Grace Triumphant meets both marks." - John J. Horn, author of the Men of Grit Series.

Buy it on Amazon - Kindle - Barnes and Noble

Add to Goodreads

You can also buy a signed copy through me! Shoot me an email at writerforhisglory@yahoo.com.
Share:

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the release, and happy birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And congratulations on the release!!! :D :D What an exciting day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and congratulations!! I really want to read this! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! I'll be reading this as soon as I can :)) Happy Birthday! This is a great time of year for a birthday. Mine is on Thanksgiving this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading this aloud to my children. We love, love, loved it and were so sad for it to end!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.