Tuesday, August 18, 2015

, ,

Engaged

On Friday, August 14, 2015, the love of my life (otherwise known as my Knight-in-Shining-Armor) proposed on top of Cross Mountain! 

In June 2014, Samuel and I led the hike up this particular mountain at Apache Creek Deaf and Youth Ranch. It was the place where we really started to talk in person. We had been messaging each other for months, but it was on that hike that we really had our first moments of quality time.

(Click HERE to flashback to Camp 2014 and photos of that hike). 


Samuel could not have chosen a more meaningful (or romantic) place to propose. Cross Mountain overlooks Apache Creek Deaf and Youth Ranch. The Romans Road salvation verses are tacked to trees all the way up leading to the Cross. 




I love him so much!






Both of our families were present and it was very special. :) Click HERE to watch the video.


My sister-in-law-to-be made us this lovely cake. I laughed SO hard when I saw it. He finally asked! :) 


Written On My Heart. 


When Time Stood Still. 

God is soooo very good to us. I am more than blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. Our love grows stronger every day...as I know it always will. Dreams really do come true! God answered some very special prayers when He brought Samuel into my life. 

Now on to wedding planning and preparing to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing man in the world. February cannot be here too soon for me! :)

How did God bless you this past weekend?

Share:

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations & God's continued blessings on you both in this beautiful new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! So thrilled for you! Congratulations to you both! Such a lovely work that God has wrought in you two! May He bless you in all things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelsey! You are so sweet. God is so good to us!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!!! May the Lord richly bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Congratulations! I pray God will give you lots of happiness throughout the years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Alicia. I wish both of you all the happiness you've ever wanted - and rightly so, because you deserve it! Love triumphs all. :)
    Geekie Chic

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.