Friday, June 5, 2015

Grace Triumphant Trailer is Here!!!

The Grace Triumphant book trailer is here!!! Enjoy, awesome readers.


I am getting excited about the release, aren't you? Here is an exclusive sneak peek of what I have been working on in the story!

~~~~~

    Elizabeth swallowed against the ache in her throat. Grace. Yes, grace abounding even to the chiefest of sinners. That was the beauty of the cross, of the blood of her Lord and Savior. No matter what, His love reached unto the uttermost.
    -Grace Triumphant. Copyright Alicia A. Willis. All rights reserved.

~~~~~

What think ye?

Share:

9 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome!! I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trailer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely, positively, cannot wait till I can get my hands on this novel! It sounds fabulous, and after already reading one of your books, and loving it, I've dubbed you one of my favorite authors! Can't wait to read!! ^_^

    -J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, praise God. I am so glad you have enjoyed them!

      Delete
  4. What year does this take place? Late 18th century to early 19th century is one of my very favorite time periods, Alicia! I can't wait to see what you have done with it; the story sounds amazing. Beautiful trailer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mainly 1788. :) Thank you - God is good! I hope you will enjoy the story one day!

      Delete
  5. Fun trailer, Alicia! :D
    -Micaiah-

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.