Monday, May 11, 2015

Life Happenings

Life just keeps rolling on. It's gathering more and more to accomplish as it rolls, but at least it's still rolling.

We had our Ladies Tea - Up'Sa Daisy. 


Me, Hannah, and my little friend Emily.


Chloe, Sarah, and Ashleigh. Lydia, Sarah, and Me. 



Willis Ladies



Oh, and I had my final night of lectures! God is so good. Three years of studying, learning, and just enjoying going through Scripture. One final before I am (Lord willing) an FBI graduate!



So, when I am not busy with church activities, writing has been taking up some time. There are some definite challenges to writing a book about the slave trade. How much detail is too  much...or too little? Which messages are most important to convey? How do I fit all of the historical detail without overwhelming readers?

Yeah... The fun of writing. ;)


What have you been up to?
Share:

4 comments:

  1. I laughed when I read the FBI graduate part...so is Alicia Willis your real name or are you an undercover writer?!?!? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee - don't you wish you knew?! ;) In all seriousness, though, FBI stands for Faith Bible Institute. :) I am a not-so-under-cover Bible student. :)

      Delete
    2. LOL. It was too good to pass up :)

      Delete
  2. It looks as if you had a lovely time. Tea parties are always wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.