Thursday, March 12, 2015

Is It Really March?

Whatever happened to my once-a-week schedule for posting?! For that matter, isn't it still June of 2014? Or is it really March of 2015?

I can't believe how time is flying. Life is just slipping away. I've been positively swamped with work. Mentoring, teaching, editing, writing, and tons of work on a secret project I hope I'll be able to share soon. 

Church activities are keeping me busy too! We just finished a Preacher's Conference, which was a huge blessing. My adorable Sunday School students are charming, I'm learning tons of music for Easter, and the usual nursing home and music ministries are going well. 


Oh, and I am gearing up for the 2015 CAPE Home School Convention. Erynn Mangum and I are rushing around like squirrels to get everything ready in time for our table - Knights of the Coffee Table. I am also speaking on Structuring Your Novel. 

Phew! Have I filled y'all in on everything? 

Actually, there is one other thing I could mention...


Today marks one year since Samuel and I messaged each other for the very first time. :)

What have you been up to?

Share:

7 comments:

  1. Ditto on the busyness! I can understand preparing for homeschool conferences as, Lord willing, I'll be setting up a booth and doing a workshop at the Louisiana conference (it'd be so much fun to visit yours!)! It's amazing how much work goes into prepping for it - but a blessing as well. Today, especially, I was overwhelmed with my list of 40+ things to catch up on (music, writing, music, housework, music, workshop, music, photography, music . . . and did I mention music?). So thankful that God guides us day by day!!

    Thanks for the update. :)

    ~Amanda

    "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee, because he trusteth in Thee." Isaiah 26:3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? How fun! Yes, there is a lot of work involved. You sound like me. ;) Hope you get everything accomplished! It was nice to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. I keep writing 2014 and last year still feels like a new year to me although it is 2015! My older sister wrote 2012 on something recently :D

    Your Knights of the Coffee Table sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! Yeah, I'd do something like that! :) Thank you - we are excited. Wish you could be there!

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately England is a bit far away! :)

      Delete
  3. Hopefully you find time to sleep 8-)

    I hope all of your projects go well! All sound like wonderful ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! I shall try. Thanks for the reminder! ;)

      Delete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.