Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What I've Been Doing...


Yes, yes, y'all keep reminding me that this blog is being neglected. So sorry. ;) I've been slightly distracted by other things.

Samuel came into town for a few days last week. It was amazing. We had such a good time. Samuel preached on Sunday and we sang a special together, we doubled dated on Tuesday with Nick and Lydia, and tried out Indian food on Wednesday.




Bonefish Grill was mighty tasty! 



We went bowling together. And, out of two games, let me humbly say that Samuel and I won both. ;)







Indian food was mighty tasty! It was our first time trying out. But it was very good. The mint chutney was especially interesting - I've never tried a flavor like that before!



We took couple photos, which was fun. Notice a theme of matching?!





Don't you just love this beautiful heart necklace Samuel bought me?!

Samuel left on Thursday. :( Wish he could have stayed forever. But there's this thing called a degree he needs to finish...

Dad's surprise bday party for his 50th was on Saturday. It was a huge success!


Dad had no clue! We got around 60 people in our house without him realizing what we had planned. So glad we were able to pull it off!

That about sums it up for lately. Writing Grace Triumphant and marketing Rising to the Challenge keeps me pretty busy! :) How have you all been?

Share:

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a lovely time! Glad he had a chance to visit you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.