Monday, January 5, 2015

,

Christmas Joy

I hope y'all had a marvelous Christmas! 

We spent Christmas Eve with Lydia's future family-in-love, as has been our tradition for many years now.  We had our usual dinner out at Dions Pizza and then went to the Blodgett's home for exchanging presents.

We did our usual Bible time, missionary offering, and dressing up on Christmas Day. A fine set of Holy Land folks, aren't we?







It snowed six inches Christmas night and Friday morning, preventing our trip up to Colorado to visit my boyfriend's family. However, Samuel quite gallantry drove three hours to see me. 

The one photo Mom snapped didn't come out, but.... You can take my word that it was marvelous!

Happy New Year!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Awww :) you are sooooo pretty :) I can't wait to see you and Samuel together for real :)
    ~JMF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I am looking forward to meeting you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.