Thursday, December 4, 2014

,

Thanksgiving Weekend...

 Yes, I know I have neglected this poor little blog most shamefully. But I have had a good reason... :) I had a tremendous Thanksgiving. I hope you did as well!

If you follow me on FB, you may have seen some photos already. My boyfriend (intended) had a great Thanksgiving weekend together. And, yes, we took lots of photos! Here are my favorites.


Hiking in Domingo Baca Canyon. Nick and Lydia had a marvelous time throwing acorns down on us...




Part of our weekend fun was making gingerbread houses. Don't you like our cute little cabin?



He knows me so well! Samuel surprised me by having a Roman gladius shipped to my house. I've wanted one for simply years now!!! I was so excited.


Samuel and I double-dated with my parents on a trip up the tram. 




The Albuquerque lights were beautiful! Too bad the camera doesn't do them justice!


We sang together on Sunday morning. It was very fun. Samuel's amazing voice is yet another answered prayer. I always said "he has to sing"! 


Samuel's grandparents surprised us by showing up to church! It was so fun to see them again.



Family togetherness! All ten of the Willis Clan + Samuel and Nick. 'Twas a marvelous weekend. The Lord has been so very good and gracious to us. 

How was your Thanksgiving? Did you do anything special? Share in the comments!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.