Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Celebration!

How was your 4th of July? My camera is still broken (trying not to miss it too much!), so I only got photos of us going shooting that morning with my sister's camera.


Nathan and Nick.


Uncle Monty.



Who says I can't be tough? Never underestimate ladies, I say.... 


Dad.


Somehow, I only got pics of Sarah loading, not shooting. I'm not sure how that happened!


Nathan and Lydia.


Togetherness.



Don't mess with my sisters. Beneath all that femininity, they can hold their own! :)




Of course I'm scary. ;)


Nathan is a really good shot!

No photos of my grandparent's house, our yummy dinner with them, or the three fireworks displays we could view from their yard. Ah, well. It was a most enjoyable time, though it was not captured on camera. This is the first 4th I can remember in a very long time without rain or thunder. 

And on a side-note...


From the Dark to the Dawn: A Tale of Ancient Rome releases on the 18th. But pre-ordering is open! I can't wait to share this tale of faith and redemption with you.

  • Historical-Fiction
  • 450 pages/
  • Glossary of Terms
  • 13+ for persecution
  • $19.99 for a signed, first edition.
Message me on FB or email me at writerforhisglory@yahoo.com to place your order today!


How was your 4th? What did you do?
Share:

2 comments:

  1. My dad told me he would take me shooting for my 16th birthday! that was in March and he hasn't done it yet! For 4th of July I just hung out with family! And went fishing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, my dad told me that for a while before it happened too.... They get so busy! Oohhh, I love fishing! Hope you snagged a big one!

      Delete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.