Monday, June 2, 2014

Randomness + Book Trailer!

Hey, all of you wonderful people. I've had a crazy week of writing, marketing, Memorial Day, graduation parties, bridesmaid stuff, and the usual church activities. Busy, busy! 

I guess we better start with the bridesmaid stuff. If you follow me on Google+ or FB, you've already seen this. I am practicing my curly side-bun for the wedding. It needs a little work, but I'll get it eventually.

The wedding is this Saturday. My goal is somehow get down the aisle without tripping over the floor-length dresses we're wearing. Trust me, it will be an accomplishment!

And photos of Memorial Day can be found HERE at Google+ or HERE at Facebook. Either way, check them out (there are some hilarious volleyball pics!) and follow/friend me while you're over there. I love connecting with folks!

And... I am rather pleased with having learned how to do a 3D book cover!


And.... I finally finished my book trailer, complete with Josiah Jost's filmed endorsement. Check it out and share it around!


I am so relieved to have it done. Now I just need to format my book for Kindle. 

By the way, thanks for everyone who voted for From the Dark to the Dawn on 2014 Religious Fiction Releases You're Excited About on Goodreads. If you haven't voted and want to keep From the Dark to the Dawn #1 on the list, I'd be honored by your vote!

What have you been up to lately?
Share:

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the book trailer! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bekah. :) I appreciate your comments.

      Delete
  2. the trailer is AWESOME!! Great job, Alicia!
    Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lord willing, you can start in a few days with Mom's proof. :)

      Delete
  3. I am real excited about this book. It is my favorite so far. May God bless all that you do. Love you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait for you to finish it. Love yah!

      Delete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.