Monday, June 16, 2014

, , ,

Palo Duro Canyon, Texas!

This week, amid our very busy normal schedule, we packed in a quick trip to Amarillo, Texas for some family time. 

First off, we did some light hiking in Palo Duro Canyon. Praise God, the weather was cool!


Handsomeness and loveliness. :)


None of us knew which outfit the other had picked out when we all chose to wear our purple blouses! I guess purple is just a good color!


Cute!



Purdy!





Ride 'em, cowboy!


And now for the cowgirl...


He is patriotic! 



We went to some local botanical gardens as well. Cute, huh?



Exploring nature through a microscope!


Handsome fella, isn't he? My little brother is taller than me. So strange (and wonderful) to get used to. :)



Dad and me... Still just a wee bit taller than me. :) 

We had a most delightful weekend. Photo credits of my Mom and editing of me... My camera is broken (not fun for me!) and so I had to sneak some photos from her FB timeline. :)

How was your weekend?
Share:

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time. The country side is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, thank you! :) Yes, it was a rugged beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Yay for Texas! I'd love to go to Palo Duro sometime. My weekend was very nice, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally go, especially since they talk about the heritages and history of Texas. :)

      Delete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.