Friday, April 4, 2014

, , , ,

Happy Birthday, Mom!

As you've probably gathered by now, I try very hard not to post to any social media over the weekends. So, though my Mom's birthday is on Sunday, I am doing her post today!

Happy Birthday, Mom!

There are a ton of things I love about my Mom. Too many to name. So I am listing a few under the appropriate photos. But, if you want to know my Mom better, here is a word cloud!




I love how Mom and Dad homeschooled me. Looking back (and hindsight is 20/20), I am very grateful for a home education.


I love how Mom loves babies. I think I inherited that from her. :)


Slightly prejudiced, but I love how my Mom makes cute babies. ;)


I love going out to lunch with Mom!



Mom's annual back-so-school tea with us. 


I love our girl's day out Mom takes us on every year!




I love it that Mom's dream came true - we were blessed to go to the Creation Museum last year!





 I love the family vacation we went on last year! So many of our family's dreams were realized. Mom did a great job of planning our trip and it is one I will always cherish.



Cute couple, huh?


I love that we have been raised in an Independent Baptist Church and encouraged to serve in the ministry. I love that we are encouraged to do music ministry, nursing home ministry, VBS, and many other forms of service. I love how Mom is a counselor and helper. 


I am so glad Mom is taking voice lessons! She sings beautifully, doesn't she?


I love this Thanksgiving photo together!

Happy Birthday, Mom!
Share:

5 comments:

  1. I love your mom too! A beautiful lady of God. Happy Birthday, Crystal! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Mom! Happy Birthday to you! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to you, Mrs. Willis! <3 So thankful God chose to put you in my life. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Mom! U R the best!
    I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet post, Alicia. I thank God all the time that he made me a mother and has blessed me with you, you are always so thoughtful of others.
    Thanks, Maellen, for being a wonderful friend. It has been fun. :)
    Thanks, Lydia, you have been a true joy.
    Kelsey, thank you for being such a dear friend to all of us.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.