Monday, March 31, 2014

Rachel Rossano: Author and Designer

Today, I am so pleased to be promoting the services of author and designer Rachel Rossano!


As you can tell, she was the cover designer for my two novellas. Doesn't she do lovely work? I highly recommend her services. On just the first try for both titles, she captured the heart of the story on the cover.

For personalized, high-quality work (for cover design or interior layout) for your next book, check out Rachel's links: website, Facebook, or blog!

Rachel is also an author herself. Check out her titles on Goodreads or Amazon.

Thank you, Rachel, for your awesome designs!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. These really are lovely, Rachel! I've seen your covers here and there and they definitely make me what to pick up the book and see what's inside! : ) Except, I can't exactly when I have yet only seen them on the internet. : ) I'm getting Remembering the Alamo soon, so that will change!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.