Monday, January 27, 2014

,

Happy Birthday, Nathan!

On this day seventeen years ago, my baby brother Nathan Michael was born. I can still remember walking in to the bedroom and seeing a new little baby boy!

 I don't have many photos of him as a baby (that was before I had a camera and before the digital age!), but here are plenty others to make up for it!


Becoming interested in photography!




Western!




Robin Hood Nathan!


The King!




Making French Toast!


Hiking!


SASS Shoot-Out!








Whoa! And to think he is now taller and heavier than me! 


Yep. He's a man of many expressions!


Photography Brothers!


His last birthday. 


2013 Bella Vista Labor Day Conference.


Annual hike with Dad!



Lydia's Graduation Party, 2013.



In charge of games at VBS!



Garden of the gods in Colorado, 2013.



Celestial Seasonings 2013.


Interviewing Harry, a WWII vet.



Fun at the River of Lights 2013!


Medieval Times 2013.


Mary and Joseph 2013!




Cumbres and Toltec Railroad trip 2013.


Photography at the Belle Meade Plantation 2013.


Creation Museum 2013.


Southwest Baptist Church 2013.



Hidden River Cave 2013


Back-to-School Tea 2013.


Silver Dollar City!


State Fair 2013.


Sunday, January 26th, 2014. 

 Happy Birthday, Nathan!!!!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Nathan. I am so thankful to God for you. You are turning into a wonderful man.
    Love Ya Lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday, Nathan!! You are a wonderful young man of God, and I am blessed to know you. :) May you have many years of blessings ahead of you!!!!

    Loved all the pictures Alicia!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.