Friday, December 6, 2013

, , , , ,

Thanksgiving Photos and Fun!

Well, I have finally gotten around to uploading some Thanksgiving photos. I didn't get a chance to uploading my actual birthday photos - maybe later. It's freezing over here - about 10 degrees out, the last time I checked. So forgive any typos. Even with the wood burning stove, my fingers are slightly stiff!

The day before Thanksgiving, I made some pumpkin rolls. They are cute if I do say so myself! :)


The morning of Thanksgiving, we did some sisterly/motherly photos!






 Grandma made some lovely decorations, did she not?



Grandma made her own molded butter this year. She normally gets one of the big "turkey" butters, but this time she thought it would be more fun for us each to have our own pumpkin or turkey!


Not sure why I got this look! Looks like folks are having fun in the kitchen!


And, while the ladies work.... ;)


Aunt Anne | Some kiddos having a great time!


Yes, it was yummy!!!



Some people will do anything to keep from having their photo taken.....


Strange pose of me, I agree. I think I was waiting to open presents here.


Yes, I like my mocha sign!


My cute Stephen!


Discovering my Cricut Expression 2 from Grandma and Grandpa! :) Yes, I'm addicted. As I am into history and card making, I have termed myself the Cricuteer!



Looks delightful, doesn't it?



Lydia practiced her puppy dogs eyes.


Hannah, Mom, and Grandma look at the basket Mom gave Grandma. It was full of delightful vanilla products, like vanilla coffee, vanilla lotion, etc.



This is a coffee, tea, and chocolate basket my Grandma got together for me. Yep, she knows me! :)


It was an altogether marvelous Thanksgiving. How was yours?
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving was really fun for us! Praise the Lord for His many blessings! I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Alicia. May God bless you in the year to come!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a wonderful day! Was your birthday on Thanksgiving this year? We had a fun celebration -- we got to celebrate with my brother's wife's family. It was great to have such a large get-together; ours used to small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! What a cool gift!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.