Thursday, November 28, 2013

,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

May your day be full of faith, fun, family, football, and food! Wishing you the best of God's love, tons of cranberry sauce, and much joy!


Enjoy Now Thank We All Our God, an autumn hymn of gratitude.



Some of you know I have been doing a countdown to Thanksgiving on Google+. Here they are!

1 - Fellow Authors
2 - The Keeper of My Soul
3 - The Vision We Have in Christ
4 - My WIP 
5 - My Sister Lydia
6 - Nicholas Blodgett
7 - My Church Family
8 - God's Strength
9 - Coffee
10 - Readers
11 - Veterans
12 - Faith Bible Institute
13 - My Finished Book
14 - Laughter
15 - Warm Clothing and 101 To Birmingham Castle to-readers!
16 - Friends
17 - Publishing Consultant Mark van Deman
18 - Licorice
19 - Family
20 - Comfort Foods
21 - Children
22 - Jewish Nation/People
23 - Life
24 - Snow
25 - God's Leading
26 - My Heroes
27 - Jesus
28 - Thanksgiving Day!
Happy Thanksgiving! Any Plans?
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I love 'Now Thank We All Our God.' I played that hymn on the piano for the Christmas recital last year.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Alicia!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving to you too Alicia! except for I wouldn't mind watching a foot ball game! :P
    Love U Lots!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.