Monday, September 30, 2013

, ,

Baptism

Yesterday, two of my brothers were baptized! Samuel is nine years old and Stephen is seven. Both boys accepted the Lord quite a while ago (years ago, I believe), but they have now taken the step of following Him in believer's baptism!

Video: 
If following by email, click on the link at the bottom of the page to view this online. 





Samuel Lee Willis



Stephen James Willis. 

Unfortunately, I really didn't get many photos of those who came out to church and our home afterward. But I do wish to thank everyone who was there for helping to make the day so special! :)
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Little Miss Blue EyesSeptember 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM

    Stephen looks so cute! Both boys are such wonderful little Bro.'s. I love you guys and congats and taking the next step into following your Lord in believer' baptism!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.