Monday, August 5, 2013

The Creation Museum | Botanical Gardens

My Kindle novella God of Her Fathers is still free for today and tomorrow. If you download it, please take a moment to review and rate it! Thanks!

Here is day two at the Creation Museum!

 


Watching turtles...


What a strong boy!



A wee birdie!


Can I get anybody to say GREEN?








Pretty as a flower!





Walking through a jungle!









Mom and Hannah on a swinging bridge....


A Grecian Arbor!!! 



Prettiness.


Finding the perfect shot....


I'm in the arbor. I LOVED the Grecian style!



Too cute!

That is the end of our botanical garden experience at the Creation Museum. 
I could have posted dozens more photos, but you get the idea of how absolutely gorgeous it was. Just beautiful, green, and misty! And it wasn't just because it was a garden - everywhere in Kentucky looked like this. If you ever get the opportunity, be certain to visit this lovely piece of the country. 
Share:

4 comments:

  1. I hope to visit there! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures, Alicia! Loving the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant place to be sure Would love to go there someday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREEN!!!!! ;) Bahahaha! Sorry, couldn't resist. Those are lovely pictures! I know what you mean. I've been trying to sort through our CA trip pictures so I can post some, but yeah... it's tough! :-/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.