Friday, August 16, 2013

, , , ,

American Girl Place

The last place we went on our trip was American Girl Place in Dallas, Texas. It was fun watching Hannah and Sarah shop. Honestly, the dolls and products are so cute I can still get into them. We didn't have time for the shows/bistro and it was quite early in the morning, but we did enjoy shopping!




Peeking in the windows while we waited for it to open!



Even all the flowers outside are pink....





I think someone wants a doll!


Anybody like the chihuahua?



They really do have some cute products!



A doll's drawing room, complete with a fireplace and window seat.





Choosing is so hard!



Bitty Baby!


Nice spa!


The bistro area was darling. 




Afterward, my very silly sibling had fun with the American Girl stickers....



The end of a perfect girly day!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I was there with two friends just this winter! I loved that place ... I have to admit there were a couple of things that really tempted me ... but just looking at all the historical, intricate doll dresses was like being at a doll museum. I especially liked the Regency outfits of Caroline and Josefina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The look of joy and satisfaction on your sisters' faces is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.