Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Happy Birthday, Sarah! On this day, fourteen years ago, Sarah Beth was born. Since that day, she has grown into such a lovely young lady. 












 

Sarah is a very talented young musician. She can play both the violin and piano, and she has a wonderful soprano voice. She also makes candy and is becoming quite a baker. We have a lot of fun together, she and I. I can remember the morning after she was born and how excited I was. :) I look forward to seeing where the Lord will lead her in the future!

Happy Birthday, Sarah!
Share:

5 comments:

  1. Little Miss Blue EyesJuly 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM

    Thank you so much for the post Alicia! It really meant a lot to me! You're a wonderful sister and such a blessing in my life! I look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for you too. I Love you so very much!
    Love your 14 year old sis,
    Sarah Beth

    p.s. Thank you for the greeting Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday, Sarah!! You are a beautiful young lady and it is so wonderful to see the love of Jesus shining out of you in your character, personality, and the way you interact with others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Sarah! You are such a blessing to me. I thank God for you continually. Thanks for always being gentle, sweet, kind, obedient and such a servant. May God's face shine upon you. I love you!!!!!
    Thanks Alicia, for thinking of Sarah and blessing her. You both are such treasures. I love you tons, Alicia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Sarah! I have a sister named Sarah too, and she is very sweet! I enjoyed the pictures you posted that gave a glimpse of her personality.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.