Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello from Branson!

Popping in to say hi from Branson, Missouri! Yesterday, we fellowshipped at Southwest Baptist Church in Oklahoma City, made some wonderful new friends, and then continued on to Branson, Missouri. It's been quite the adventure.

I won't be posting photos until I get home, but here are a few video clips!

Saying hello from Oklahoma....

video


video

Do you know what this is? Rain!!! I think we were on the border of Kansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri. Somewhere in there you can touch all three states at once.

video

And, in case you don't remember what green looks like....
video

Well, so long, y'all! I'm pickin' up a bit of a redneck accent here in the Ozarks! And we're off to the Dixie Stampede in about an hour.... :)

Share:

4 comments:

  1. Oh...wow. My recording was cheesy! Just ignore it please, everyone. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! We had rain almost every day too! FUN!! Have fun, but not so much that you don't want to come home. ;-)
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scenery on that last video looks pretty familiar! My parents and I were passing through Missouri not too long ago. Isn't it beautiful? So glad you're having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. We cant wait for you to get back you guys drive safe and will see you Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.