Thursday, June 6, 2013

Grad Party Pictures

Interrupting this post to say I am leaving, Lord willing, in a few days for an extended vacation. Check back for guests posts and maybe a quick hello from Missouri/Kentucky/Arkansas/Oklahoma/Texas/Tennessee!

I finally sorted through all 300 or so photos of Lydia's grad party! Wow, what a job! The photos you see below were taken by myself, my Grandma, my Mom, and my friend Kelsey.



The slideshow....


Lovely edibles!


Miss Graduate


Lydia and MaryAnn Means.


So I hired a helicopter to get these shots.... :)


A nice row of young gentlemen.


Aunt Lydia and Aunt Maellen


The clean kitchen, before the guests jumped into devour the goodies!


Tons of people...


Some lovely ladies.


Bill and Sarah Pritchard, our dear friends from church. 


Breck, David, and Katy Walden, our FBI directors at church. 


Tobie, Daniel, and Stevie Ness.


Tim and Angie Masters.


Great-Aunt Anne and Lydia.


Aaron Holets, taking a break from volleyball.


Nicholas Blodgett and myself. We took a quick break from speed volleyball to get this shot!


Sweet friends!


Three of the Piatt ladies and Lydia.


Bonzon Family


Lydia and Sonya, our pastor's wife.


Lacey, Lydia, Megan, and Aaron.


Pastor Brian and Nigel were having too much fun!


My fabulous uncle John.


Dad, Grandma, and Lydia. Too cute!


Papa Lee. Success at getting a photo!!!


Kayla and Abigail!


Nathan, Grandma, and Lydia.


Some of us who played volleyball...


This team was officially named (by someone whose name I will not reveal!) as "The Old Geezers Team". They were amazingly good!


Nick, looking pensive...


Mom, Dad, and Lydia. Sorry, some of these photos turned out blurry.


Aunt Maellen, Lydia, and Sarah.


I love this photo! What was Aaron doing? 


Mom and Mrs. Blake. Sweet shot!


Hannah and a little friend....


Delightful food...


Daniel and Uncle Monty.


Emily Blodgett made the sweetest cake for Lydia. I love how the notes are the notes to "Over the Rainbow".

Oh, dear, I am sure some of our lovely guests got left out, but I really can't put any more photos up today! We seriously got around 300 photos! I hope you enjoyed them.
Share:

13 comments:

  1. You did a great job Alicia! Phew! That would be hard and a lot of work! Did you get the "helicopter" shots from upstairs in your house?? If not, how?? Very enjoyable!!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I got them on our deck. :) But, shhhh- don't tell anyone! :) Have a very wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Great photos! (Helicopter shot? Would you care to give a name for me to contact? =P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name of my helicopter service, my good man, is Phony Flying Rentals. Call 1-800-FLY-PHONY for your ride today!

      Delete
    2. Haha! That's rather ironic that it's called Phony Flying Rentals!
      Oh, well, that's cool!
      I wish we had one for Jer's grad party....

      Delete
    3. Any other phony services you want? I'm sure I can get their number for you.... :) Missed you at the party!

      Delete
  3. Loved seeing more pictures. The graduation party was tons of fun. :)
    I loved the 'Old Geezer Team'... *ahem*. They were quite good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for going through the pictures for us, Alicia. Thanks to everyone who blessed Lydia so much. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! I'm not sure I like seeing this many pictures of me. Thanks for the post though, Alicia. =D It was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elisabeth LinzeyJune 9, 2013 at 6:10 PM

    Wow!!! Looks like y'all had a splendid party. Wish we could have joined in the fun... By the way, it was great meeting y'all recently. Hope we'll see you again before too long. Congratulations graduate, miss Lydia! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delightful to meet you and your family, Elizabeth! I hope we can see you again soon. :)

      Delete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.