Monday, May 6, 2013

Random

I had an extremely busy weekend, as usual! On Saturday, Mom and I went shopping and stopped by Hadley's Tea for my friend Erynn Mangum's booksigning.


It was great to finally meet her in person. She is doing very well as an author and I am excited for her success!

I didn't get photos of the rest of day, but Mom and I had fun shopping and going out to lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. My favorite store to browse was probably Cracker Barrel, but Hadley's Tea was pretty fun too!

The rest of my weekend was comprised of this:


I finished the first set of proofs on my manuscript and completed most of my CIC's assignments. Marketing forms, my author bio, cover content, and the internal galley is all finished! Now I just have to get author photos and cover images completed. 

I can't wait to share In Search of Adventure with you!
Share:

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your book either!

    What book did your friend wtite?

    God Bless!

    Aunt Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has written several series for young ladies/girls, including the Maya David Series, the Lauren Holbrook Series, and now her new release, the Paige Alder Series. I have taken a look at some of her work via Amazon and she has a wonderful sense of humor, a fun love of coffee/chocolate/Starbucks, and good Biblical principles. Most of her characters are in their early twenties and I believe they all generally get married. :) I think she is just the perfect writer for girls who need encouragement in the Lord and a good laugh!

      Delete
  2. How fun! Love the picture of the two of you. Glad you had such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.