I just wanted to wish my Mom an early "Happy Mother's Day"!
I am so grateful we have a day to celebrate mothers and motherhood. There are innumerable things I love about my Mom, but I'll list some of the most important to me.
1. She's approachable. Strangers are constantly sharing their life story, trials, and joys with her. I'm glad she gives them the time and sympathy they so desperately want and need.
2. She has high Biblical standards.
3. She's very discerning. In a day where standards are mocked and cultism slips into the church unaware, I highly appreciate someone who has the gift of discernment.
4. She's made many sacrifices for us. I couldn't begin to list them all, but one of my most appreciated one was the time she invested in our music lessons and training.
5. She makes a conscious effort to do fun things with us.
I could go on and on, but I'll stop there. :) I love you, Mom! Happy Mother's Day!
And, for all mothers everywhere, may you have a very special Mother's Day!