Monday, May 20, 2013

Graduation Slideshow

I want to thank everyone who made it out for Lydia's graduation. It was great to see you all! Hopefully, photos will be coming sometime soon!

Thank you for all of the prayer for the weather! God is so good. The winds died down, it didn't rain, and the temperature was perfect! I appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers that went into the party.

For those of you who didn't see Lydia's slideshow, here it is! Enjoy!


Congrats, Graduating Class of 2013!
Share:

6 comments:

  1. This was very well done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute! Thanks for posting it online! The whole day was very beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was beautiful Alicia. Thank you for posting it, because I didn't take the time on Saturday to sit down and watch. Sean and I enjoyed seeing everyone. Thank you for inviting us. --Janelle Turner a.k.a. Tullia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Nathan did a beautiful job putting this slide show together. Thanks!!! Thanks to all of you that took the time to come and show Lydia so much love and thanks to all of you dear friends that helped us set up and tear down. Much thanks to the Lord for the good weather and the wonderful 18 years I have had being with Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out really well!! It was fun to watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alicia you did an awesome job in the video. Praise the Lord for your mother, you girls and of course my solders (boys). Reminds me to have the right priorities in life. God, Family, and then the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.