Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Drum Roll, Everybody....

Are you ready for the news? I know some of you have been eagerly anticipating today's post! Are you sure you're ready? Here goes!

Publication has begun on:

In Search of Adventure:
A Tale of Courage and Devotion

By Alicia A. Willis


Are you longing for adventure? Do you dream of exploring new lands? Wish no longer!

 From the safety of your armchair, you'll experience perilous battles and hair-raising escapades. You'll join the struggle for faith, freedom, and friendship and witness a heartwarming romance in an unlikely place.

The Comrades of Honor Series #2 details the escapades of one of To Birmingham Castle's favorite characters, now a young man and belted knight. Join Sir Nathaniel de Lance and his loyal followers on an unforgettable journey into a foreign land. Will they survive? And, if they do, will the cost of courage have its rewards?


In Search of Adventure (The Comrades of Honor Series #2)

Releasing Summer 2013!

My new CIC has already contacted me with my beginning assignments. Please pray that they go well and that the Lord blesses this crucial time in the publishing process. Thank you!
Share:

15 comments:

  1. Hooray! Looking forward to reading it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it when it comes out!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Congratulations!! (And I LOVE the first picture on top, of the knight!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kelsey - I hope you will enjoy it! :)
      @Sarah - I know! I'm thrilled! God is surely blessing! He called, now He enables!
      @Aunt Maellen - Thanks! I'm glad you like the photo... My original cover plans have changed, so you may be looking at my new choice of knight!

      Delete
  4. Great! But I am peeved that Amazon UK charge £8 for 'Birmingham Castle' when it is only $6.15 on Amazon.com- which comes to about £3.95 at the current exchange rate.
    Thankfully I got the book with a gift certificate before the price increase, but I still think its not really fair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry about your experience. Unfortunately, every retailer is free to make their own decision about pricing. Most stick with the publisher's price (fair market value), but it looks like Amazon UK decided to do their own thing!

      Delete
  5. How exciting!!! When you said you had something to announce, this was my guess. : ) I am really anticipating this! It sounds sooo good!!
    I'll keep it all in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Bookish Medievalist - Glad you are satisfied! Over here in America, the pricing is correct, for which I am glad!
      @Kelsey - Thank you for your enthusiasm, Kelsey! I sincerely appreciate your prayers and support.

      Delete
  6. Oh, this is SO exciting, Alicia!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am SOOOO excited to read it when it is out!!!WOO HOO!!!!! I REALLY did love and identify, for some reason, with Nathaniel. Very good news my sweet friend!!! CONGRATULATIONS ALICIA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and will definitely pray for ALL to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray! This calls for a coffee celebration!!! Tee-hee!

    I am SOO happy for you! I have been quite proud of how well you have done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Bethany - Thanks so much!
      Aunt Lydia - I appreciate your enthusiasm and support! I figured you would be excited about Nathaniel!
      @Rebecca - Thanks! Yeah, I agree! We need some coffee time. :) (Hey, any excuse for coffee+friends is a good excuse!)

      Delete
  10. Little Miss Blue EyesMay 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM

    Congratulations Alicia! I can't wait to read it!!!!
    I'll be praying that all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!! How fun!I dearly hope to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.