Monday, April 1, 2013

Megan and Aaron

Today I wanted to show you some photos I took during a couple photo-shoot. The happy couple? My prayer partner (and friend/pastor's daughter!) Megan Piatt and her charming boyfriend Aaron Campbell.

Megan and Aaron are promised and intend to be engaged this coming June. From there, Lord willing, they will be married next year! Aren't they adorable?!









Megan and Aaron
Met in 2007


Pastor's Daughter + Pastor-Trainee = Love!

Congrats, my friends!

(On a side note, don't forget our revival is taking place Monday-Wednesday! Come on out to FBC of Edgewood at 7:00 PM to enjoy some great music, fun fellowship, and Doctor Steve Osteen's preaching!)
Share:

5 comments:

  1. Great job with the photo shoot Alicia! These two are adorable!!!!!God's work, God's way. :-)See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice couple! I'm so very excited for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I think they're adorable! Thanks for featuring them in your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Miss Blue EyesApril 4, 2013 at 11:59 AM

    They look so cute together! You did a good job taking the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.