Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lydia's Graduation


On Saturday, April 20, 2013, my "little" sister graduated from highschool! Enjoy these photos of Lydia Christine Willis and some of her graduating class. 




(Lydia and Megan Piatt)


(Lydia and Jeremiah Hoppman)



(Lydia with my grandma and Nicholas Blodgett)



(Hannah slept through the graduation!)


(Lydia, Jeremiah, and Grandma)


(Lydia and Mom)


(Lydia and Nick.) 


Congrats Class of 2013!!!

Photos of my book signing and other graduation/convention events to follow on Monday!
Share:

5 comments:

  1. It was such a great time! Congrats to my son Jeremiah, Megan, and Lydia!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to be able to homeschool our children all these years! May they all continue on the path of righteousness. Thanks for serving with the little ones, Alicia. Your a blessing! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great photos there! Nice! Congratulations to everyone- I'm proud of you all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post....even if I looked like a mess in most of the photos. That horrid hat! Oh well, it was fun! The convention/graduation was definitley the best 3 days of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Miss Blue EyesApril 29, 2013 at 12:06 AM

    Lydia looks lovely! Congrats to all of the Grads!
    The photos were well taken.
    Congratulations all!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.