Monday, April 8, 2013

Last Week...

So last week was CRAZY busy. Here is a little glimpse into what all occurred!

Revival:
Our Easter revival went from Sunday-Wednesday...and am I tired! It was so much fun - there was a ton of good preaching, music, and fellowship. Three people were saved as a result and I think everyone enjoyed Brother Steve Ostten's great preaching. 


Eric Metaxas and the Bonhoeffer Tour:

WOW. That pretty much sums up the Bonhoeffer Tour! I LOVED it! I am so glad I went. Eric Metaxas is witty, humorous, friendly, and very insightful. I even got my photo taken with him! (Rubbing shoulders with New York Times Best Seller isn't such a bad idea you know! Just kidding.)


(You can't get better than this: Two friends with a famous author, wonderful books, and coffee!)

More photos of the event and my wonderful friends...



                                   

My autographed copy of Seven Men and me/my friends...



All-Star Recital and Mom's Birthday

Lydia's All-Star Recital for winning 1st in State on her composition  (The Journey to Peace) took place on Mom's birthday. So, we went to the recital and then went out to pizza and celebrated!


 

Such Sweet Cousins!


Silas and Isaac were having way too much fun!


The Birthday Girl....


 

Uncle Monty and Isaac, having more fun...


So now you have an idea of how fun and crazy last week was! How was your week?
Share:

8 comments:

  1. Mine was just as fun, but also included funny hats! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! You may or may not see a post on that one.... :)

      Delete
  2. Great week, great shots! Thank you for sharing with us! :-)So glad we got to be a part of your busy and fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fabulous week!! I really, really wanted to go to the Bonhoeffer tour, but we were working on corrals... :( However, I'm glad to hear it went really well. :) How exciting that Lydia got to play at the recital!!! She was telling me that she hoped she'd get to. :) Also glad y'all had a wonderful birthday celebration for your mom. She is a very beautiful woman and I'm honored to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! You guys had a great weekend! I was really bummed the Bonhoeffer tour didn't work out. :( You will just have to tell me about it. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the Bonhoeffer tour was amazing! Totally worth the ticket price. Steve Osteen's preaching, was also wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sarah - I had really hoped you guys would be able to make it! You would have enjoyed it, I think.

      @Aunt Lydia - Thanks for helping to make it so much fun!

      @Rebecca - I wish you could have been there! Love you too!

      @Joshua - Oh, it was fun! Wish I could redo it! I just LOVE stuff like that.

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful week we had. Everything you all did for me was so sweet. I have been very touched. THANKS!!! The preaching at church was good and so was the awesome violin/guitar song that Mr. Osteen and Lydia played. What a joy to see Lydia play her piece at the recital. Also, I had such a good time with you at the Bonhoeffer tour. I even enjoyed my sip of coffee.:) Love You Lots!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.