Thursday, April 18, 2013

Homeschool Convention

Today is the day! Sarah Elizabeth and I will be sharing a table in the vendor hall of the CAPE NM Homeschool Convention! Please pray that we sell out!

 

Sarah is a self-published author. Her publisher is CreateSpace. Visit Sarah's blog to find out more about where you can purchase her book.

I am traditionally published with author rights. My publisher is CrossBooks. My book,
  To Birmingham Castle, is available wherever books are sold. 

We'd love to see you! If you can't make it to the convention, no problem! Both Sarah and I will accept online orders and will even sign your books! Or, if you prefer it, you can order through an online retailer.

Thank you for your support!
Share:

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for both of you girls and Mrs. Bonzon as well. Praise God for letting you sell out of all of your books by Friday afternoon! To God be the Glory!!! Love You So Much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations both on completely selling out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you both! So thrilled that you were wildly successful at the convention! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mom - Thanks! Love yah!
    @Joshua - Thanks, Josh!
    @Jeanne - Thank you! It was wonderful to see you at the convention. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.