Monday, March 4, 2013

Now Available!!!

Drum roll everybody! God of Her Fathers: A Novella is now available on Kindle!



Ellen is the adoring wife of manly settler John Walden. When an unexpected tragedy claims his life, however, she finds herself brokenhearted and terrifyingly alone. Life on the bleak prairies is harsh, and she is desperate for the means to survive.

When a debonair stranger abruptly appears, Ellen is torn between accepting his offered help or struggling on alone. Tyler Nichols seems an upright young man, but could his charm be a guise? Could he really be Dan Crudwell, outlaw of Kansas City? 

God of Her Fathers is a heartwarming novella of faith, courage, and new beginnings, as a young woman seeks to trust her Lord and accept His will for her life.


Click HERE to purchase! Only $3.99!

Don't have a Kindle? Not a problem! The Kindle Apps are completely free! Download yours today!


GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
Share:

8 comments:

  1. Cool! Now to get my mom to buy it on her account (we share a kindle account).


    Small pedantic thing: MAC != Mac. MAC == media access control. Mac == an computer designed about built by Apple, Inc. (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. I hope you enjoy it!

      Yes...MAC. I am an avid PC fan. But, there - I won't start any feuds with any of my MAC followers!

      Delete
    2. I have a MacBook Pro, I play video games on my PC (I do have the MS developer tools, though, so I do occasionally do something useful). And at school it's mostly Linux. I'm an OS agnostic. ;o)

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a great read! Congrats on publishing it on Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already read the book, and it is awesome! The story-line was mystifying enough to keep you reading to the end, and the ending definitley throws you for a spin! Purchase the book to find out the fate of Tyler Nichols and Ellen in the wild time of the west....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've purchased it! Now I just need to read it. I am very curious about this stranger, Tyler Nichols. Hmm- sounds like a shady character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it. Yeah, he's a strange one all right. :)

      Delete
  5. I read the whole thing and enjoyed it so much. Thanks for the sweet dedication. Keep up the good work! I don't know about that Tyler Nichols, he reminds me of someone:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.