Thursday, March 28, 2013

He Is Risen!

My Tribute:

El Sheddai,
Your blood stained a Roman cross - for me.
Your love kept You on that cross when You had the power to end all suffering.
Had I been the only sinner in the world, You still would have died - You love me that much.
You are my all - the only One I truly need. 
You are my Lord.
Thank You for Your love - for being my strong tower, my Savior, and my Master. 
Amen.


What wondrous love is this, O my soul, O my soul! 
What wondrous love is this, O my soul! 
What wondrous love is this that caused the Lord of bliss 
To bear the dreadful curse for my soul, for my soul, 
To bear the dreadful curse for my soul. 


Shadow of the Cross
(YouTube)

Low in the grave He lay,
Jesus my Savior,
Waiting the coming day,
Jesus my Lord!
  • Up from the grave He arose,
    With a mighty triumph o’er His foes,
    He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
    And He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
    He arose! He arose!
    Hallelujah! Christ arose!




Angels At the Tomb (Jesus Movie)
(YouTube) 1:29


Great Comission and Ascension (Jesus Movie)
(YouTube) 1:16

Happy Holy Week and Resurrection Day! 

May the love of God be shed abroad in your hearts this week and every day! He is risen! His love is all-consuming and all that we truly need. Rejoice - He is King!

Happy Passover to my Jewish friends and those who celebrate in that special way.

If you don't have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and want to know more about the reason we are celebrating, please leave me a comment. It will not be published. I want nothing more than to point you to the Savior! Or, if you prefer it, you can click HERE for more information on how to become God's child. God bless!
Share:

5 comments:

  1. Great inspiration Alicia! God must be please to have such a beautiful and dedicated Christian woman working in His service and to His light for all to see! May you be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie clips - and I love 'The Shadow of the Cross'! Looking forward to spending Easter Sunday with you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Inspiration and much food for thought! He is Worthy, He is KING, He is MIGHTY, AWESOME, SAVIOR, LORD!!! You are such a bright spot and it is soooooo good to see a young woman like yourself who is all about HIM!
    Love you so much,
    Aunt Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Alicia. Beautiful and yes, He is risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.