Monday, February 18, 2013

Creator of it All

As many of you know, I enjoy photography. I don't claim to be an expert or even very good, but I have taken some informal classes (so to speak) and have some idea of how to photograph. 

And....I love good, old-fashioned Christian music! So, I thought I would combine the two and make a slideshow for your enjoyment. 

The music is taken from Creator of it All, an album by the Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team. They attended the Baptist church we were then attending many years ago and I still remember their stellar performance! Hope you enjoy their music and this slideshow!

video
Share:

4 comments:

  1. How fun is this! Great pictures and cool music. The singer's voice reminds me of someone I've heard before....I'll look forward to watching more personalized videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Alicia! I loved your photography and the voice was amazing! Who, might I ask, does this remind Lydia of? Will we possibly be hearing/seeing more??
    Love you! God bless you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Miss Blue EyesFebruary 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM

    I love this slide show, Alicia! I know I'm a bit late on this , So Sorry about that! I love the Man voice! He sounds like someone I MAY have heard before!:)
    Love yah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; I love his voice too! So deep and rich. :) Yes, it is a familiar voice.

      Delete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.