Thursday, January 17, 2013

Introducing an Outlaw!

Work on God of Her Fathers is coming right along! In fact, I've been having a little bit too much fun with my protagonist/antagonist (you decide which he is!). 

Enter Tyler Nichols (or is he really Dan Crudwell?!). Letting you all in on a little secret (see how much I value you, dear blog followers?!), the physical description and personality of Tyler Nichols is actually based off of a close friend - Nicholas Tyler Blodgett. 

It's dangerous having a writer for a friend. I'm warning you now. I've changed Nick's identity into, well, someone quite different!


(Yes, this was originally his grad photo. Click HERE to see the real thing!)


I rather like it, if I do say so myself! Whatcha think, you all?!
Share:

9 comments:

  1. Heh... I thought I recognized that name... =P
    Very well done! This looks like it is going to be great! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I had just found this great quote yesterday: ‎"The only thing that walks back from the tomb with the mourners and refuses to be buried, is character." heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love it. I can't wait to read the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes... I guess I better be really nice to you from now on lest I become an outlaw in your next book!! ;) hehehe!!
    The poster looks neat, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jeremiah: Thanks!

    @Maellen: Hehee! Well, like I said, Nick could or could not be a bad guy. We (myself included) don't know yet. :)

    @Sarah: Thanks! It's half-way finished!

    @Sarah/LilacBudGal: Heehee, don't worry - I informed Nick about this and got his OK! I'd do the same with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good Alicia. Yes, I had better tread carefully now...:-) Yes, you are having fun!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! I can't imagine Nick as a criminal, but he does a good job of portraying the part. =) Looking forward to reading the story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crudwell...sounds like a good name for a bandit. =P

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.