Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holiday Aftermath

First things first, I wanted to post a photo of Licorice and me from Christmas Day. (Forgive our shabby appearance; we were having a blast just being comfy!) And, just for the record, he really enjoyed the red bow I tied around his neck. 



Yesterday, I put in several long, weary hours and organized my room to perfection. All of my drawers, shelves, and baskets were put in order, and I officially threw away an entire garbage bag of junk. I am so relieved to have that ordeal over with!

While going through my gift bags from the holidays, I took pictures of some of my gifts! I always enjoy doing  this - it helps me remember when and how God blessed me. So, take a look at some of the neat items my dear friends and family bestowed upon me! 



(Yes, Licorice enjoys sniffing my bath products as much as I do!)



I am always so richly blessed! I wish I could have showed you all of the special treasures I received.

What special items did you receive? Or, how were you especially blessed this holiday season?
Share:

6 comments:

  1. I used to have a dog named Licorice as a little girl. Your Licorice is a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Well, it's a good name! :) Thank you - he will be glad to receive your compliment.

      Delete
  2. I just have to say, neither you nor Licorice look shabby. There. The truth! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dog...I really need to clean my room up too. =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your precious little friend look very nice and you beautiful! You never look shabby, in my opinion. You are blessed indeed to have friends and family that love you so much!
    God Bless your new year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.