Monday, January 7, 2013

Battle Hymn of the Republic

A month or so ago, our church held a special service for veterans. I had the fun task of playing all of the different military branch theme songs and all of our church's veterans stood while their "song" was played. 

As the closing special, some friends of ours joined us for a rousing edition of "Battle Hymn of the Republic", arranged by my sister Lydia. My friend Silas filmed it and it ended up on YouTube. So....check it out!


Starting from the right, Lydia, Emily, and Sarah are on the violin, Daniel is on the snare drum, and I am on the piano. 

Hope this was a blessing to you!
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just saw the comment you left on the interview I did over on Simple Delights. I am so glad you have such a good appreciation for England. I have just become your newest follower! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am so glad you joined! I thought your interview was very sweet and I am very glad to have this opportunity of getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments! I read every one of them! May God bless your day.